- to become familiarized with the active vocabulary of the lesson;
- to study the formation of adjectives with the help of suffixes -less and -ful;
- to speak about the household chores;
- to speak about their families and the way they share the responsibilities, using the pictures and the hints suggested in the application Utell;
- to make up a story about the Parkers' and record it;
- to evaluate a story, recorded by one of the classmates, according to the suggested rubrics.
1. Study the mindmap and suggest suitable words to fill in the empty bubbles.
2. Study the interactive poster to:
- learn about the formation of the adjectives;
- to exercise the use of adjectives ending in -ful, -less;
- to learn how to speak about the family members;
- to speak about household chores.